Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Our Publication Scheme contains a wide variety of information about Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board and may be accessed via the FOI Publication Scheme tab at the bottom of each webpage. The Publication Scheme is regularly reviewed and updated.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes .