Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board Evening provision offers a wide range of courses, catering for learners of all ages and abilities. Our part-time evening timetable is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working learners. Our objective is to support your professional development and develop your personal interests by complementing your existing qualifications or providing you with the opportunity to acquire a new national qualification.
At Cavan and Monaghan Education and Training Board, we are acutely aware that the workplace is an exciting environment that is constantly changing to meet economic demands and technological developments. Continuous learning and personal development are essential for people looking to enhance their career opportunities or for people looking to start on a completely new career path.
Why study for an Evening Qualification?
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace by enhancing your knowledge and skills
- Enhance existing qualifications and CV
- Develop both academically and professionally (enhanced skills such as communication, leadership skills, listening skills)
- Personal development and self-actualisation felt when you obtain a recognised national qualification.
- Develop a personal interest
- Adapt to workplace changes
- Flexible learning – courses are delivered on a part time basis
Evening Provision courses are delivered in Monaghan Institute and the Further Education and Training (FET) Campus in Cavan. Evening Provision offers a range of programmes at QQI levels 5 & 6 together with other awarding bodies including City & Guilds, MOS, ICDL, Adobe Certified Professional and Autocad (Autodesk Certified User).
Evening Courses – List – Autumn 2023